Friday, June 27, 2014

How Not to Stay on Top of Things

What do you get when a girl with ADHD purchases 10 acres with hopes of turning it into an off the grid organic homestead? A big mess. And a lot of unfinished projects. Maybe I should take focus meds, but I hate the drug industry. Anyway, Monday they are going to have a tax lean auction on the neighbor's property. I was supposed to call today to see if they where able to pay their taxes on the property. I kind of forgot. Maybe it's because buying people's properties out from under them is not exactly my forte or life mission. I am concerned about the land falling into the hands of a developer and next it's neighborville over there. I want to keep my neighbor's to trees and 4 head stones.
I wrote the owner a letter asking if they would be interested in selling some of the adjoining property to us, but I haven't heard from them yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment