Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I Need a Truck

My current vehicle, a 2000 VW New Beetle, needs an alternator. No biggie. But I need a truck. That way I can put junk in the back. 
Anyway. I thought the master bedroom was paint ready, but then I noticed some chewed up places on the ceiling, and another new section of peeling paint. So it was back to scraping. Accept, I'm all out of joint compound. So hubs will have to bring some home from work tomorrow. Sigh. No more peeling paint!
I also started planting the herb garden. It's hard to get much done. It was another interactive sprinkler day with the temp at 84F. I also spread some Black Kow on the planted area of the south side of the house. 
Tomorrow? More planting, and digging up glass. Then muddying and sanding. And hopefully the ceiling will get painted tomorrow or Thursday. 
My grandma told me that my package of yummy things will be arriving tomorrow. Definitely looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment