Tuesday, December 10, 2013

It's Raining Sunshine

Today was the first day in a while that was sunny and not dreary and rainy. When it rains and we can't frolic outside, I start to wonder what the hell are we doing here? Is this home a small money pit? Then there's a sunny day and we can walk the land with out getting caked in red clay and everything seems to make sense for a while. I finished hanging the icicle lights, which was a pain. I realized near the end that I had forgotten to test them before going through the effort to hang them. When I turned them on, a few strands didn't light, plus I found them unimpressive. The icicles are all scrunched up from being packaged and I don't know if they'll ever straighten out. But I think I'd rather run color lights along the house and fences anyway. They're cheaper too. I always wanted icicle lights, but now I think I'd rather do something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment